Sunday, January 5, 2014

August 2012

 
The annual Country Fair.  Each year the kids make a quilt block.  The next year it is part of a quilt that is auctioned off to raise money for the fair. 
 
Ben did not win a money prize for his cookies this year, but they were still delish!  They were chocolate with rolo's in the middle!  Kannon also entered some of his belt buckles, which lost the blue ribbon to someone's recycled garden art. Thpbt....
 
Swim lessons at the outdoor pool.  Josh's first year - he had a blast.  He truly is a water boy!
 
It's my blog so I can brag, I think all of my kids are talented swimmers!  I hope I can always give them opportunities to excel in that area.

 
Someone learned how to tie her shoes!  (at the time of posting this -over a year later!- she has forgotten how.  too many slip-ons!)


 
I got a new camera!  This was me trying out the settings - I had a willing group of subjects.
 
First day of school.  Sarah in first grade with Mrs. Loop and Benjamin starting 4th with Mrs. Antoniono.


 
This picture is a little out of order.  We had our end of summer party with a few friends.  We were able to "borrow" our friend Anne's beautiful swimming pool and have a great time in her large yard!

No comments: